EVERYTHING is on the table today as we take a whirlwind tour of the world’s situation on this tax weekend. 48 hours more to to file!
- T. Rex thigh reveals chicken family ties
- Still soft and stretchy: Dinosaur soft tissue find — a stunning rebuttal of “millions of years”
- Crude Politics: Chavez says troops to escort oil takeovers
- Where’s the Beef: Dash for green fuel pushes up price of meat in US
- Heavy crop losses in southeastern U.S.
- Reaction muted on N. Korea deadline miss
- Rove e-mails are missing
- Indiana: Church fire deliberately set
- Islamic State of Iraq ‘seizes 20 police’
- Laura Mansfield’s website Information from Islamist websites before the major media gets it
- Data theft: 2.9 million in Georgia
- Bush signs law support NATO membership for Georgia, Ukraine
- Russia ‘deceived’ by U.S. missile shield
- Russia preparing military response to U.S. missile plan
- Turkish commandos cross into Iraq to attack Kurdish terror camps
- Wayne Madsen’s Data Theft Chart
Note: Mr. Madsen now charges a subscription fee to read his articles
- Guy Malone’s Live From Roswell
Click the arrow on the player below to listen now, or right-click the â€œdownloadâ€ link to save the mp3 file to your hard drive.