A WORLD exists just beyond the range of human senses — most of the time. Every now and then, the veil thins and we are allowed a glimpse of what’s happening around us.
Journalist Jason Offutt, author of Haunted Missouri: A Ghostly Guide to the Show-Me-State’s Most Spirited Spots, joined us to talk about his research into hauntings, UFOs, and “shadow people” — and the personal experiences that convinced him that writing about the supernatural is a lot more fun than interacting with it.
Topics and links:
- Jason Offutt’s website
- Haunted Missouri: A Ghostly Guide to the Show-Me-State’s Most Spirited Spots by Jason Offutt
- From the Shadows — Jason’s weekly column about the paranormal
- “Lights in the Woods” by Jason Offutt
- “Encounter: Cloaked Shadow People on the Highway” by Jason Offutt
- “1941: UFO Crash Near Sikeston, Missouri” by Jason Offutt
- Poop’s Funny — Jason’s blog
Click arrow on the player below to listen now, or right-click (control-click for Macs) the “download” link to save the mp3 file to your computer.