THE MEDIA is calling the group rounded up in Michigan over the weekend a Christian militia. A few minutes on the website of the Hutaree is enough to show that this group represents Christ no more than Britney Spears represents the Mickey Mouse Club.
Still, that’s the meme we’ve heard for the last couple of years: angry white (Christian) men are a threat to the republic because they can’t deal with people who are different.
Sadly, some of us fall for that bait and really do get angry; others turn away from Christ’s prime directive to preach the gospel and make disciples, and instead try to make politics their ministry. Either way, we’ve been diverted from our true mission which is exactly what the powers and principalities want.
Also: Egypt, Babel, and Eridu; the numbers of the health care bill; terror in Moscow; Israel training for…something; more theopolitical rallies with evangelicals and New Apostles; and the World Wildlife Fund hopes to find billions growing on trees.
Mark your calendar: Derek is honored to serve as “servant of ceremonies” for The Last Days Conference April 23rd & 24th in Antioch (Nashville), Tennessee. Speakers include:
- Russ Dizdar of Shatter the Darkness Ministries
- Documentary filmmaker Chris Pinto
- Joe Jordan, co-founder and president of CE4 Research Group and co-author of the forthcoming book Unholy Communion
- Dr. Michael Bennett, A/K/A Dr. Future, host of the Future Quake radio program
- Guy Malone of AlienResistance.org
- Dr. Lynn Marzulli, author of Politics, Prophecy, and the Supernatural
- Chris White, host of the Nowhere to Run podcast and publisher of The 2012 Deception website
- Michael Tatar, Jr. (A/K/A Tom Bionic of Future Quake), founder of Stop Sleep Paralysis
Click the arrow on the player below to listen now, or right-click (control-click if you have a Mac) the “download” link to save the mp3 file to your hard drive.