All over the world, people are taking up arms against one another. Here in the U.S., we’re still fuming about the president’s insistence that operations at 21 U.S. ports (that’s 21, not the six they told us) would be turned over to an Arab-owned firm.
Something out there is enjoying all of this.
- 21 U.S. ports identified in DPW transfer
- Weeks before ports deal, UAE gave $100M for Katrina
- Is DPW on a Du-buying spree?
- Why the mosque at Samarra is important
- Nigeria: 130 Christians killed over cartoons of Mohammed
- Christians retaliate: Muslims hacked to death and burned
A Restless Night Play Now | Play in Popup | Download