Part two of our three-part interview with Karl W. B. Schwarz, president and CEO of Patmos Nanotechnologies, about the threat posed by radiation from depleted uranium munitions that have been used extensively in the Balkans and the Middle East since 1991.
- Karl Schwarz’s website
- “Have DU, Will Travel”: Bush’s Hometown Paper Devotes Entire Issue to Depleted Uranium
- 1/3 of returning soldiers seek mental health care
- Magnitude 3.4 quake in SF Bay
- Expansion of FBI DNA database debated
- Falwell denies report that he believes Jews don’t need Jesus