We continue through our First Anniversary Podcast and Pitch-In Supper Week–and still no casseroles.
But at least the bunker’s gas service has been restored, and we didn’t even have to suffer through weeks of ear-splitting rock music blaring from speakers behind a police barricade while black helicopters hover overhead. So we’ve got that going for us.
- Trial opens in Susan Polk murder case
- Murder charge dropped against mother of nine dead babies
- 18 bodies found in Baghdad bus
- UN expert: Israeli settlers harassing Palestinians
- Democrats data mining
- AG Gonzales defends Gitmo, questions Geneva Convention
- John Stadtmiller’s interview of Karl Schwarz and Dr. Doug Rokke on depleted uranium