We’re back, and glad to be after the heavy thunderstorms that rolled through St. Louis and the Midwest yesterday. No serious damage here at the Bunker, other than losing the cap off our chimney. All things considered, that’s nothing.
Sharon began a low-sugar, low-carb diet yesterday and she soldiered through her withdrawal symptoms to bring you tonight’s look at the news:
- Doctor Doom: Professor suggests using Ebola to wipe out 90% of human life
Don’t think he’s alone in believing that this is necessary to save the Earth
- Latino groups plan nationwide strike May 1
Interesting that the organizers chose Beltane for their walkout
- Immigration bill proposes in-state college tuition for illegals
How can the Senate offer in-state tuition to students who shouldn’t even be in-country?
- America’s war on the web
- The Information Operations Roadmap
(2.3MB PDF file)
- From PSYOP to MindWar: The Psychology of Victory by Col. Paul E. Vallely with Major Michael A. Aquino
(48kb PDF file)
- No one seems to want FEMA’s top job
- Blackwater USA offers itself as army for hire
April 3, 2006: Doctor Doom [ 41:41 ] Play Now | Play in Popup | Download