Tonight we present the conclusion of our interview with William H. Kennedy, author of Lucifer’s Lodge and the forthcoming Satanic Crime. He filled us in on the trial of Fr. Gerald Robinson, set to begin Monday (April 17, 2006), who is charged with the ritual murder of a nun in the chapel of a Toledo hospital in 1980.
We also discussed the multiple homicide in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, an area that’s had more than its share of bizarre cases recently.
- William H. Kennedy’s website
- Sphinx Radio and Daily Newswire
- Special Offer: Free e-book copy of Lucifer’s lodge
- Police: Grandson killed grandmother, five other relatives
- Is Pentagon creating secret police force?
- Mumps outbreak rages in Iowa, 8 other Midwest states