It’s Good Friday here in the bunker and we wind down the week with a look at a few items in the news, a discussion with guest host Nicole, and Derek explains why he wrote Iron Dragons as a secular novel rather than targeting the CBA market with an overtly Christian story.
- US Marines offer apology for damage to ruins of Babylon
- U.S. to import 10,000 South Korean nurses over next five years
Aren’t there any Americans who want those jobs?
- Dubai on a shopping spree
U.S. is about to approve sale of the only company that makes a key part for Abrams battle tanks
- Former Military Air Traffic Controller Claims Comet Collision with Earth on May 25, 2006
He also claims ETs are trying to warn us with crop circles
- South Park duo criticizes network
Showing Jesus defecating on President Bush wasn’t enough; they want to demean Mohammed, too