Sorry we missed you Friday! Honest, it was technical trouble! The Cubs/Cardinals game on TV had nothing to do with it!
So we jump back into the saddle with the latest:
- UK wants ‘intelligent cars’ that call for help automatically
Sounds like a good idea, but it means they have to know where you are all the time
- Groups question US plan to detain sick travelers
The problem is that people can be sick without symptoms — it won’t stop bird flu
- USDA approves China to re-export poultry to US
China? Where all those birds have died of avian flu?
- Wayne Madsen: CIA investigator’s firing indicates political infighting
- Negroponte: It could be ‘next decade’ before Iran has nukes
What? Didn’t he get the memo?
- California becomes second state to introduce Bush impeachment
- Illinois Joint Resolution 125: Impeachment
- Blast kills 21 in Egyptian resort city
- UK jail toilets moved so Muslim inmates won’t face Mecca
- First goat kids with human genes born in Belarus