A lot of things are bubbling just beneath the surface while the mainstream news fixates on gasoline prices and somebody conveniently runs out the first new pictures of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi in ten years. Here in the bunker, we present the first part of a three-part interview with J B. Fields, who tells us the strange story of his landlady, Susan Lindauer.
In a nutshell, Ms. Lindauer — who happens to be the second cousin of former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card — is accused of being an unregistered foreign agent for Iraqi intelligence. She is now being held in a mental health institution indefinitely until she agrees to be medicated.
Show topics and links:
- J Fields’ Home Page
- “Jay’s Politics”
The place to find the latest news on Susan Lindauer’s case
- Letter from Susan Lindauer to Andy Card about American policy toward Iraq in the wake of the 9/11 attacks
- Father Robinson occult murder trial begins
- Bill Gates pumps money into ethanol
- Halliburton fails to live up to $75M+ pipeline contract in Iraq
- New Iraqi flashpoint building in Kirkuk
- US calls in UK paratroopers for secret Baghdad war
- Russian bombers flew undetected through US airspace in Arctic
- Russia equipping missiles with new type of warhead