Tonight we present Part 2 of our interview with J Fields, which delves further into the story of journalist and congressional aide Susan Lindauer. She was arrested in 2004 and charged with being an unregistered agent for Iraq.
In October of last year, Susan was ordered into a federal facility for the mentally ill for four months of observation. Six months later she’s still being held. In fact, a hearing has been set for May 4 to determine whether she’ll be committed permanently–and medicated against her wishes.
Show topics and links:
- J Fields’ Home Page
The place to find the latest news on Susan Lindauer’s case
- Susan Lindauerâ€™s depostion on the Pan Am 103 bombing over Lockerbie, Scotland
In a nutshell, Lindauer testified that she had information that the plane wasnâ€™t destroyed by Libya, but by Syrians to prevent a couple of American DEA agents on that flight from exposing the Lebanon-to-US heroin trade run in partnership with the CIA
- Tony Snow takes job as White House Press Secretary
- Mahmud Abbas calls for immediate Mideast peace conference
Abbas is in a tight spot: The only people who listen to him are outside Palestinian territory
- US SOUTHCOM studies reports of Venezuelan arms buys
- Veteran FBI supervisors resist order to move to DC
- Pakistan weekly spills 9/11 beans
A story you won’t find in the Western press: The government of Pakistan paid lots of money to remove embarrassing information from the official 9/11 Commission report