We conclude our interview with J Fields tonight by discussing what the story of journalist and congressional aide Susan Lindauer means for the rest of us. If she can be locked up indefinitely without a trial, what constitutional rights do any of us really have?
Show topics and links:
- J Fields’ Home Page
The place to find the latest news on Susan Lindauer’s case
- Senate panel recommends abolishing FEMA
And replacing it with a new, improved government agency
- College students line up for mumps vaccine
Why did these kids bother to get their MMR shots when they were babies?
- Possible Marburg vaccine created
By gene-splicing Marburg with a virus called VS—which is not necessarily a good thing
- “VS is considered a suitable agent for a biological weapon…”
This doesn’t make us feel safer…
- Accused killers met on vampire website
”’Other people live in my head with me,’ she wrote.”