We wish you a peaceful and blessed Memorial Day, and we direct these wishes especially to the men and women of the United States Armed Forces. In honor of those who have served, we present the first part of a two-part interview with Captain Eric May, CO of a cyber-intelligence unit called Ghost Troop. Today, Captain May explains the story behind the name of his unit—the cover-up of the real casualty count suffered by American forces during the Battle of Baghdad in 2003.
Show topics and links:
- Ghost Troop Home Page
- Another Ghost Troop site
- Ghost Troop Yahoo! Group
- Was raid on Rep. Jefferson to protect Dick Cheney?
NOTE: Mr. Madsen now requires a subscription fee to view his articles
- Wayne Madsen takes on Daily Kos
Madsen: Daily Kos “likes to regularly steal content from WMR and post it and then proceed to expound on it while trashing the original provider…”
- Haditha: Atrocity in Iraq
- Ambassador’s 1950 letter says U.S. set policy of shooting refugees
- Babies in U.K. aborted for being imperfect
- Indonesian quake toll over 5,000
- 20,000 firemen struggle to contain forest fires in northern China
- Over 34 nations participate in military drills near Iran
- Memorial Day signing offers more respect for America’s fallen