We’re back from our three-week hiatus, and not a moment too soon! The world has obviously jumped into the express handbasket to you-know-where since we left, so we’re happy to return in time to offer our perspective.
- Israel set war plan over a year ago
- Nasrallah, the Palestinian Messiah
- Iran to nuke Israel on August 22?
- Syrian reporter: Atmosphere in Damascus is ‘eve of war’
- At least one Chinese observer killed at UN outpost in Lebanon
- Dick Morris: Israel finishing what Clinton left undone
- Protesters break into UN HQ in Beirut
- Syria downs Israeli drone
- Military puts Cheyenne Mountain on standby
- Isaiah 23 (the oracle concerning Tyre)
- Wikipedia: Stone of Scone
- Sharon’s review of Fallen and Hex