This could be a significant week: Military exercises by the U.S. and South Korea while North Korea prepares a nuclear test, and Iran conducts military exercises while somebody plans a mega-terror attack in Jerusalem and the violence in Iraq escalates to a new level.
Is this the end of the world as we know it, or should we just ignore the saber-rattling and pay attention to the Little League World Series?
- U.S. and S. Korea to start military drills
- August 22 — Iranâ€™s Military Exercise and Apocalyptic Plans for Israel and the World
- Snipers Kill 17 Iraq Shiite Pilgrims
- Bombs Aimed at G.I.â€™s in Iraq Are Increasing
- ‘Rakan Bin Williams’ Exposed: The Identity of Al Qaeda’s Secret Weapon
- Bush defends NSA wiretap program
- A new role for the undermanned Border Patrol