There was an interesting contrast this week between the reaction to the comments on Islam by Pope Benedict and on “radical Christianity” by Rosie O’Donnell. Churches were fire-bombed in the West Bank by angry Muslims, while Rosie was cheered by the studio audience of The View.
Elsewhere, we see a disturbing tide of neo-Nazism rising in Europe and the U.S., especially in the American military. The players in the spiritual war are setting up their human proxies.
- Islamic Movement: ‘Caliph to sit in Jerusalem’
- The Pentagon’ 12-Step Program to Create a Military of Misfits
- Neo-Nazi Party Gains Power in Germany
- 14,000 detainees in U.S. military prisons
- Soros Invests $50 Million in Poverty-Ending Villages in Africa
- 15 days, 14,000 Cases: Chikungunya Unchecked in India
- Rise in travelers with Chikungunya virus reported
The Pope and Rosie [ 1:00:00 ] Play Now | Play in Popup | Download