It’s been a busy week and things are about to get busier. While the talking heads argued about whether Charlie Rangel and Nancy Pelosi really meant what they said about Hugo Chavez, a couple of carrier battle groups have been ordered to the Persian Gulf.
Add to that a secret meeting last week in Alberta between some of the most powerful people in Canada, the U.S., and Mexico. The topics they discussed all dealt with “integrating” the three countries. And the only media outlets to report on it were the Toronto Star, WorldNetDaily, and Watcher Magazine (PID Radio’s online news magazine, since replaced by PID News).
- War signals to Iran?
- Strike Group 5 departs for Persian Gulft
- Time is growing short for Solana and Iran
- Iran and Turkey Prepare for War in Iraqi Kurdistan
- Iraqi Parties Agree to Federalism Bill
- Hezbollah Chief Leads “Victory” Rally
- Putin Confirms Russian Troops for Lebanon, but not Under U.N. Flag
- Usama bin Laden Alive and Well in Pakistan
- Russia Denies Exxon, Sends Mixed Signals On Shell
- Russians Told: Be Fruitful and Multiply; Give Birth to a Patriot
- East St. Louis: Woman suspected of killing cousin, stealing baby
- Father Attacks His Family on La. Highway
- Stem Cells Made From ‘Dead’ Human Embryo
- Wayne Madsen’s data theft chart (Note: Since publication, Mr. Madsen now requires a subscription fee to access this chart)
- North American merger topic of secret confab
- Agenda of secret North American Forum meeting
- Derek’s interview with Dr. Jerome Corsi about the North American Forum (mp3 file)