Another potpourri of news from around the world. Top stories for us this week are the release of the new video game Bully, which rewards players for beating up bullies at a private school and in so doing becoming a bully, and an unconfirmed report out of Argentina that George W. Bush has purchased a 90,000+ acre ranch on one of the world’s largest fresh water aquifers.
A retirement home for the president — in Paraguay?
Show links, in no particular order:
- Air Force prepares for cyberwar
- NATO, Russia stage joint exercise
- Google CEO foresees ‘truth predictor’
- War with North Korea a nightmare scenario
- Massive naval exercise planned for Persian Gulf
- Radioactive snails in SE Spain
- Copy-cat cloning firm turns tail
- Bush buys land in northern Paraguay
Rev. Sun Myung Moon owns millions of acres in the region, too. What do they know?
- No Bush left behind: Neil makes hay from school reform
And counts Sun Myung Moon among his investors
- UN extends stay in Georgia by six months
- Healthy economy? Retail sales fall; inventories rise