It’s been an interesting week here: 16 inches of snow last week and temperatures in the 50s this week. Meanwhile, we’ve learned that young high school and college men in the Midwest have been dying in mysterious ways. 22 college men along I-97 from Minnesota to Michigan have disappeared and drowned since ’97, and in the southeast Missouri town of Caruthersville, four young men born in 1988 have committed suicide this year.
In addition, it appears that the case of Polonium-210 poisoning may in fact hint at a very ominous threat of nuclear terror.
- Secret U.S. talks with insurgents in Iraq
- Kurds reject ISG recommendations
- Hezbollah helping Shiites in Iraq
- Saudis reportedly funding Iraqi Sunnis
- Rumsfeld returns from secret trip to Iraq
- The hunt for Polonium-210 will extend to the U.S. and Canada
- Germany finds Polonium trail as Litvinenko’s widow blames Moscow
- Former Chilean leader Pinochet dies
- String of teenage suicides in Caruthersville
- Criminologist looks for links in student deaths
- Vatican archaeologists may have unearthed tomb of St. Paul
- China to be world’s #1 automaker by 2020
- U.S. dollar facing imminent collapse?
- Church Growth Hormone: A Biblically Banned Substance
Click the arrow on the player below to listen now, or right-click (control-click if you have a Mac) the “download” link to save the mp3 file to your hard drive.