SHARON returns to PID Radio this week for a look at developments in the Middle East. Isn’t it interesting that the location of the confrontation between Iran’s Revolutionary Guards and British Royal Marine sailors and marines took place near an island called Abadan? Does Tehran want to force a war, or are the mullahs hoping to trade for Iranian operatives recently captured by US forces in northern Iraq?
Elsewhwere, the International Monetary Fund says the U.S. dollar is overvalued. Oh, really? It’s only worth cents on the dollar as it is!
And why are honeybees the world over just disappearing?
- Tehran Wants to Swap British Sailors for Iranian Officers Detained in Iraq — Iranian Military Source
- “Incident Near a Small Iranian Town” by Sharon K. Gilbert
- Iranian navy starts war games in Persian Gulf
- French surprise: Nuclear carrier Charles de Gaulle joins USS Stennis for war games in Arabian Sea
- How Specialist Town lost his benefits
- Tony Blair wants to head EU
- IMF to urge depreciation in dollar
- Putin critic dies in fall from 5th floor window
- Pet food recall grows; rat poison blamed
- Cat food recall list
- Dog food recall list
- Bee shortage could sting food production
Iran Ups the Ante [ 1:00:00 ] Play Now | Play in Popup | Download