Russia’s President Vladimir Putin relaxes by wetting a line
It’s our first show from the new Indiana bunker! We’ve been storing blather for the last couple of weeks, so prepare for a whirlwind tour of global crypto-politics:
We talked about the American presidential race and wondered whether a true Christian — or even a man who just refuses to answer to other men — can make it as far in the presidential campaign as Mike Huckabee has done. We also discussed Huckabee’s response to questions about what he asked a New York Times reporter about what Mormons believe about the nature of Jesus Christ.
The crash of an executive jet tied to the CIA in Mexico caught our attention, although it seems to have escaped the notice of the major media here in the U.S. Maybe that’s because the last reporter for a major newspaper to write extensively about the CIA’s involvement in running drugs committed suicide by shooting himself in the head.
We spent a good deal of time on Vladimir Putin and his political machinations in Russia. If it seems that he’s developed a cult-like following there — well, there’s a good reason for that.
- Rasmussen Reports Daily Presidential Tracking Polls
- YouTube video: Mike Huckabee explains his Mormon question to CNN’s Wolf Blitzer
- “Romney and Me” by Lawrence O’Donnell
- “Whaddya Mean, Mormons Are Not Christians?” by Rob Bowman
- Colorado gunman: “Don’t worry, I’m just talking to the voices”
- WorldNetDaily: Gunman boasted of following Aleister Crowley
- Introduction and summary of the Omaha Franklin Credit Union case
- Crashed Gitmo Jet Did Double Duty as Coke Mule
- New Document Provides Further Evidence That Owner of Crashed Cocaine Jet Was a U.S. Government Operative
- The Cocaine Import Agency website
- A C.I.A. Drug Op in Sleepy St. Pete
- Links between CIA/DEA heroin smuggling and the destruction of Pan Am Flight 103 over Scotland — Chapter 8 of The Last Circle by Cherie Seymour
- The Last Circle by Cherie Seymour (online e-book in basic text format)
- Vladimir Putin the President cleared to become Prime Minister of Russia
- American Think Tank Predicts Putinâ€™s Assassination on January 7, 2008
- Putin Eyes Full Merger With Belarus
- Putin’s Nashists go after the babies
- Lukoil May Switch Oil, Gas Sales to Rubles 2009
Click arrow on player below to listen now, or right-click (control-click for Macs) the “download” link to save the mp3 file to your computer.