OUR guest tonight appears regularly on national radio and television programs such as The Glenn Beck Program, The Savage Nation with Michael Savage, and Coast to Coast AM with George Noory. He’s the author of several important books (links below), including his most recent best-seller, The Late Great USA.
Dr. Jerome Corsi writes regularly at WorldNetDaily about the North American Union and the manipulation of the U.S. dollar to force the adoption of a single North American currency. He believes, as we do, that the current mortgage crisis and the imminent meltdown of the stock market are just preliminary steps to forcing changes on Americans that will eliminate our sovereignty (at a tidy profit for those involved).
Topics and links:
- The Late Great USA: The Coming Merger With Mexico and Canada by Jerome Corsi
- Atomic Iran: How the Terrorist Regime Bought the Bomb and American Politicians by Jerome Corsi and Craig R. Smith
- Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry by Jerome Corsi and John O’Neill
- N.J. Parkway lease mirrors NAFTA superhighway plan
- Economist: Expect Fed to lower Dow to 8,000
- Real budget deficit: $4 trillion
- Are our banks on life-support?
- Half of gold in central banks gone?
- Dozens of bank collapses are on the horizon
- Arab nations eye control of U.S. companies
- North American merger topic of secret confab
- List of the corporate members of the North American Competitiveness Council (PDF file)
- Resolution fights North American Union
- Bush’s Mexican truck babe to be ‘Hasta la bye-bye’?
- McCain aide touts ‘Mexico first’ policy
- US-backed Russian institutes help build Iran nuclear reactor
- Jerome Corsi’s article archive at WorldNetDaily
Click the arrow on the player below to listen now or right-click (control-click on a Mac) the “download” link to save the mp3 file to your computer.