February 17, 2008 — RUSS DIZDAR of Shatter the Darkness joined us to discuss a story that’s been overlooked by the US media, the suicides of over two dozen young people in Wales, in and around the town of Bridgend.
While the press debates whether a suicide cult is involved, police and family members struggle for answers. Russ offers insights gained from over 30 years of dealing with young people, cults — and demons.
- Russ Dizdar’s Shatter the Darkness website: Research information and links to his upcoming seminars in “Preemptive Systematic Theology”
- Russ Dizdar’s Preemption Broadcast podcast
- New Bridgend suicides ‘not part of cult’
- Definition of “voice to skull” device from the “Center for Army Lessons Learned” website
- US Government Patent 6,587,729: Apparatus for audibly communicating speech using the radio frequency hearing effect
Read about halfway down the page: The RF Hearing Effect is explained and analyzed as a thermal to acoustic demodulating process. Energy absorption in a medium, such as the head, causes mechanical expansion and contraction, and thus an acoustic signal. In other words, a modulated microwave beam turns into “sound” when it enters someone’s head.
- Hear Voices? It May Be an Ad
Back in December, A & E used a “voice to skull” device in New York to tease its new show, Paranormal State. Apparently, the campaign didn’t last long; somebody “stole” the device from a rooftop billboard within a week of the billboard’s debut.
- The Search for the Manchurian Candidate: The CIA and Mind Control by John Marks
Well documented book now released in online form — for free — that documents the CIA experiments with drugs and mind control mentioned during the interview.
Click arrow on player below to listen now, or right-click (control-click for Macs) the “download” link to save the mp3 file to your computer.