ALMOST exactly ten years ago to the day, Fr. Alfred Kunz was murdered at his home in southern Wisconsin in a gruesome manner that can only be described as ritualistic. Father Kunz was a friend and associate of Malachi Martin, a Jesuit priest well-known to conspiracy researchers for his outspoken views on the influence of Satanists in the Vatican and the crimes committed by pedophile priests.
Another close friend was Father Charles Fiore, who shared with Kunz and Martin an abhorrence for the ongoing cover-up of satanic abuse by the Roman Catholic Church. Fiore was also connected to powerful Protestants in the U.S. through the Council for National Policy, a secretive group that styles itself a conservative version of the Council on Foreign Relations.
Researchers and authors Paul and Phillip Collins explain why the murder of Father Alfred Kunz may, in fact, have been intended as a message to Fiore and Martin: Back off.
Topics and links:
- Opening audio from They Live (YouTube clip)
- The Deep Politics of God Revisited: The Kunz Murder
- The Deep Politics of God: The CNP, Dominionism, and the Ted Haggard Scandal
- The Paul Collins and Phillip Collins collection at The Conspiracy Archive
- Ten Years After the Father Alfred Kunz Murder
- Father Kunz Murder: Ten Years Later
- John McCain Courts Council for National Policy
- McCain seeks support from top conservatives
- CNP Membership Database
Click arrow on the player below to listen now, or right-click (control-click for Macs) the â€œdownloadâ€ link to save the mp3 file to your computer.