WE’RE honored to welcome back to the bunker Dr. Jerome Corsi, author of The Late Great USA and regular contributor at WorldNetDaily. Jerry is beginning to look like a prophet as the scenario he described in his book plays out in the headlines.
Is it logical to assume that the financial wizards at the Federal Reserve Bank didn’t know that inflating the money supply would result in a devalued dollar, double-digit inflation (which it has, regardless of what the government’s phony CPI reports say), and an unsustainable credit bubble that had to burst?
No, says Dr. Corsi, this was deliberately engineered to destroy the economy in order to convince Americans that we need to become part of a North American Union to keep up with the new #1 economy in the world, the European Union.
Then comes the Transatlantic Economic Council, but we’ll get into that in another show.
Topics and links:
- US loses No. 1 ranking as dollar drops
- Dow loses 300 points
- US Treasury fears Islamic strings on investments
- Fed abandons dollar in new round of rate cuts
- What’s America’s real inflation rate?
- The Late Great USA: The Coming Merger With Mexico and Canada by Jerome Corsi
- Atomic Iran: How the Terrorist Regime Bought the Bomb and American Politicians by Jerome Corsi and Craig R. Smith
- Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry by Jerome Corsi and John O’Neill
- Scotland Yard investigator wants to collect DNA from school children
- US carriers sent toward Taiwan before election
Click arrow on the player below to listen now, or right-click (control-click for Macs) the “download” link to save the mp3 file to your computer.