WHEN Wall Street Journal columnist Brett Arends recently advised “Americans to start stockpiling food”, he was met with derision from the talking heads on cable news shows. But a global food shortage is something that was prophesied by Jesus through the apostle John nearly 2,000 years ago.
We see signs that look like the beginning of just such a shortage, from skyrocketing commodity prices to news that some Sam’s Club, Costco, and BJ’s wholesale outlets are limiting bulk purchases of flour and rice. This may be the first food rationing in the U.S. since World War II.
The bottom line is that this will happen sooner or later. The question is, are you ready? And we’re not talking about a full pantry.
Topics and links:
- “Load Up the Pantry” by Brett Arends
- Sam’s Club, Costco limit bulk rice purchases
- What’s going on with rice and flour?
- The Bible’s prophecy of famine in the last days (Revelation 6:5-7)
- Introduction to the Divine Council (PDF document)
- Deuteronomy 32:8-9 and the Sons of God (PDF document)
- Dr. Mike Heiser’s website
Worth exploring for background on the ‘divine council’ and the real nature of the ongoing spiritual war
- The government’s foot and mouth insanity
Note: P.I.D. Radio is now a part of the Revelations Radio Network, a collection of like minded Internet broadcasters. Youâ€™ll find all the shows collected at www.RevelationsRadioNetwork.com.
Click arrow on the player below to listen now, or right-click (control-click for Macs) the â€œdownloadâ€ link to save the mp3 file to your computer.