FOLLOWING Rick Warren’s “Saddleback Civil Forum”, a two-hour event broadcast live on CNN and Fox News that brought John McCain and Barack Obama together in public for the first time in this presidential campaign, it seemed appropriate to bring back one of the most important interviews we’ve aired on P.I.D. Radio. You see, we feel that a man responsible for pastoring the 22,000 souls who attend his mega-church has better things to do than inject himself into a political campaign.
But this isn’t new territory for Warren, author of the best-selling The Purpose-Driven Life, who has made a practice of hobnobbing with world political and business leaders in recent years. Warren has plied his influence with American evangelical Christians into active roles with the Council on Foreign Relations, the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, and now Tony Blair’s Faith Foundation, an interfaith organization formed to further the U.N.’s Millennium Development Goals by bringing the Abrahamic faiths together to fight social ills.
In other words, Rick Warren has signed on to the unbiblical agenda of the United Nations and he’s drawing American evangelicals into it through his newly-formed P.E.A.C.E. Coalition. The end apparently justifies the means — but just what is the end?
In the fall of 2005, we talked with Tom Horn, former pastor, publisher of Raiders News Network, and the author The Ahriman Gate and Nephilim Stargates: The Year 2012 and the Return of the Watchers, about Dominionism. He explained why this heresy, which has deluded many well-meaning American Christians into confusing love of country with love of God, will color the way Americans perceive the imminent “disclosure event” and pave the way for the Antichrist.
- Raiders News Network
- “Are Christians Being Groomed to Accept the Coming Antichrist?” by Tom Horn
- “Behind The Veil in Washington, D.C., Part 1” by Tom Horn
- “Behind The Veil in Washington, D.C., Part 2” by Tom Horn
- “Behind The Veil in Washington, D.C., Part 3” by Tom Horn
- “Behind The Veil in Washington, D.C., Part 4” by Tom Horn
- Their Kingdom Come: Dominionism’s Quest for Political Capital in the Emergent World Order by Paul and Phillip Collins
- The Deep Politics of God: The CNP, Dominionism, and the Ted Haggard Scandal [Part 1 of 2] by Paul and Phillip Collins
- The Deep Politics of God: The CNP, Dominionism, and the Ted Haggard Scandal [Part 2 of 2] by Paul and Phillip Collins
Note: P.I.D. Radio is part of the Revelations Radio Network, a collection of like minded Internet broadcasters. Youâ€™ll find all the shows collected at www.RevelationsRadioNetwork.com.
Click arrow on the player below to listen now, or right-click (control-click for Macs) the “download” link to save the mp3 file to your computer.