IN THE WAKE of the collapse of several of the largest investment banks in the U.S., Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and the world’s largest insurance company, it’s worth revisiting an interview we did with Dr. Jerome Corsi six months ago. The key question, which won’t be asked during the negotiations over the $700 billion bailout of the financial services industry, is whether this total system collapse really happened by accident.
No, says Dr. Corsi, this crash was deliberately engineered to destroy the economy in order to convince Americans that we need to become part of a North American Union to keep up with the new #1 economy in the world, the European Union.
Then comes the Transatlantic Economic Council, but we’ll get into that in another show.
Topics and links:
- US loses No. 1 ranking as dollar drops
- Dow loses 300 points
- US Treasury fears Islamic strings on investments
- Fed abandons dollar in new round of rate cuts
- What’s America’s real inflation rate?
- The Late Great USA: The Coming Merger With Mexico and Canada by Jerome Corsi
- Atomic Iran: How the Terrorist Regime Bought the Bomb and American Politicians by Jerome Corsi and Craig R. Smith
- Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry by Jerome Corsi and John O’Neill
- Scotland Yard investigator wants to collect DNA from school children
- US carriers sent toward Taiwan before election
Click arrow on the player below to listen now, or right-click (control-click for Macs) the “download” link to save the mp3 file to your computer.
Pingback: Bailout bill saves the butts of foreign bankers
Most likely thats a good bet, but a lot of greedy weasels in the States are at fault also! Jimbo C. along w/ Billy C. played into this mess and seem to be going unscathed! The big picture is that this was planned and the present prez knows that it will usher in the NWO and that one “special man” will have the answers! Most will see him as a savior, not I!
Pingback: P.I.D. Radio 1/4/09: New Year, New President, Same Old Stuff