GOVERNOR Mark Sanford (R-S.C.) has returned from his, um, weekend getaway to Argentina, and it’s our guess he wishes he was still in Buenos Aires.
Also: Sanford’s connection to the Fellowship; the Fellowship’s connection to the rich and powerful, Dominionism, and the New Age movement; and the Western media creates an Iranian Joan of Arc — but the leader of the opposition party in Iran has American blood on his hands.
Links to articles that delve into the Fellowship (most written from a secular perspective):
- Sanford Cites Secretive Christian Group’s Role in Helping Confront Affair
- “The Christian Mafia” by Wayne Madsen
- Jesus Plus Nothing: Undercover Among America’s Secret Theocrats by Jeff Sharlet
- The Family: The Secret Fundamentalism at the Heart of American Power — Jeff Sharlet’s book on the Fellowship
- Click here for Constance Cumbey’s excellent five-part article on the Fellowship’s “merging and blending” with the New Age Institute of Noetic Sciences: The Family and its Hijacking of Evangelicalism
Click arrow on the player below to listen now, or right-click (control-click for Macs) the â€œdownloadâ€ link to save the mp3 file to your computer.