July 7, 2009 — Derek’s back is complaining about all the recent yard work, and Sharon is fighting an unexpected fibromyalgia flare-up. Sam’s fine, but he doesn’t know how to use the computer yet–and he doesn’t have thumbs or fingers (although he does have splendid teeth–he insisted we mention that).
We hope to return tomorrow evening. We thank the Lord for your continued prayers!
A few items to chew on until tomorrow, as Sharon and Derek wait for the IB to kick in:
- Israel has apparently agreed to a two-state solution to the Palestinian problem
- The Pope wants a “world political authority” to oversee the global economy
- John Keel, author of The Mothman Prophecies, died July 3 at the age of 79
- Security contractor Blackwater (now called Xe) has been charged with murder, distribution of controlled substances, tax evasion, child prostitution, and weapons smuggling.
- Solar physicist predicts ice age