PREPAREDNESS, AS any Boy Scout knows, is important. Even the ancient Canaanites knew it, as evidenced by the recently discovered 26 foot high walls built with 4-5 ton boulders in Jerusalem. The walls connected to towers with walls 12-and-a-half feet thick, all to guard the path to the city’s only water supply, the Gihon Spring. So who or what was such a threat in 1800 B.C. that you needed 26-foot walls to keep them out?
Also: Obama prepares to address Congress on health care and students on…something; Ramadan at the White House; answers to your questions; and a 2007 interview with Tom Horn of SurvivorMall.com and Shane Connor of ki4u.com on National Preparedness Month.
- Two-part interview with Elizabeth Vegh, author of the e-books The Anunnaki and the Abyss and Nibiru and Wormwood: Part One – Part Two
- John Wilkerson’s Jesus Geek podcast
- Podcasting for Water (where you can win an 8GB iPod!)
- The Net Bible (good study tool)
- Christian Apologetics Research Ministry (CARM)
Click the arrow on the player below to listen now, or right-click (control-click if you have a Mac) the â€œdownloadâ€ link to save the mp3 file to your hard drive.