We conclude our first interview of our summertime conspiracy series with the final part of our talk with investigative journalist Janet Phelan. Tonight she brings the topic home by relating why she thinks her family’s experience is relevant to you.
A program note: Derek will be traveling tomorrow, so we will not have a new program for Friday evening. Instead, we’ll bring you a special interview with Capt. Eric May of Ghost Troop this weekend. The program will be available for your download by Sunday evening.
Show topics and links:
- ‘The War Comes Home’ by Janet C. Phelan
The article that details, with the relevant documents, the events she described during the course of our interview.
- The Hitler Poems by Janet C. Phelan
Janet’s first book, a collection of her poetry
- U.S. Marines Build Shrine To Islam – in the Pentagon
- Tancredo confronts ‘Super State’ Plans — Demands Full Disclosure
- Bush to Create World’s Largest Marine Protected Area Near Hawaii
- American Free Press cracks Bilderberg meeting
- FDA to Sen. Grassley: ‘Go home’
Janet Phelan (Part 3) [ 58:29 ] Play Now | Play in Popup | Download