After a summer of — well, reruns, we’re happy to start back into a regular weekly schedule of P.I.D. Radio. We really appreciate the kind words and prayers of the people who contacted us — and friends, like Tom Horn at Raiders News Network who told us he received dozens of e-mails asking us where we’d gone after we disappeared so quickly back in June.
We apologize for leaving people in the lurch, and unless God makes it clear that we’re supposed to be doing something else, we’re here for the foreseeable future.
The download speed may be a bit slower than it was before. We’re uploading the shows in FM radio quality (32 kbps at 22.050 kHz), a bit better than what we’d been doing. If this is a burden on you to download, let us know and we’ll go back to the lower-quality but faster-downloading method.
Here’s what we covered in a wide-ranging discussion tonight:
- The MU Children’s Hospital radiothon
- Oil and gas discovered in Myanmar
- Foreign firms eye oil fields in Myanmar
- East Timor, oil, and the challenge of nation-building
- North Dakota may be bigger oil player than Alaska
- Climate change bill calls for 50-cent a gallon gas tax
- Green fuels’ dirty secret
- North American Union plan headed to Congress
- The North American Union secret
- Foreign invasion of the biochip market
Click the arrow on the player below to listen now, or right-click the â€œdownloadâ€ link to save the mp3 file to your hard drive.