AS CHRISTIANS, in the world but not of it, how do we engage the culture? What forms of entertainment are appropriate or acceptable for us to consume or create?
Joining us in the bunker this week is fellow podcaster, author, critic, and confessed zombie fan Taylor Kent, the Snarky Avenger. He was our guest in the bunker this weekend, and we managed to capture an hour’s worth of the ongoing discussion of faith and fiction for this week’s show.
- Snark Infested Waters
- The Misfit Christians Network
- Maurice Broaddus, “The Sinister Minister”
- Critical Press Media
- Fear and Trembling Magazine
- New World Army at RoneyZone
- Ray Gun Revival
- Excuse Me, Ghidorah
- Chistian cyberpunk author Frank Creed
- The Lost Genre Guild: Christian Speculative Fiction
- MindFlights Fantasy & Science Fiction
Note: P.I.D. Radio is now a part of the Revelations Radio Network, a collection of like minded Internet broadcasters. Youâ€™ll find all the shows collected at www.RevelationsRadioNetwork.com.
Click arrow on the player below to listen now, or right-click (control-click for Macs) the “download” link to save the mp3 file to your computer.