PROPOSED AMENDMENTS to the International Health Regulations, guidelines published by the World Health Organization in 2005, would give the WHO power not held by any other global body except the United Nations Security Council.
Some 300 amendments to the IHR have been proposed by 16 nations that would vastly expand the power of the WHO in terms of deciding what constitutes a global health emergency and how to respond—including control over what it determines is mis- or disinformation and rushing into production new, unlicensed “investigational” medicines.
These expanded powers also would broaden the definition of a health emergency to include things like CO2 levels in the atmosphere, and give the WHO power to issue binding recommendations to member states on medical and/or non-medical countermeasures “not only regarding ‘persons, baggage, cargo, containers, conveyances, goods and/or postal parcels to prevent or reduce the international spread of disease and avoid unnecessary interference with international traffic’ as is currently the case, but also ‘on the access and availability of health products, technologies, and know-how, including an allocation mechanism for their fair and equitable access’.”
In short, the proposed amendments, if passed at the World Health Assembly next May, would make the World Health Organization a technocratic dictatorship.
Our program today is based in large part on a legal analysis of the proposed amendments by Dr. Silvia Behrendt and Dr. Amrei Müller, published at Opinio Juris (link here: opiniojuris.org/2023/02/27/the-proposed-amendments-to-the-international-health-regulations-an-analysis/)
- Compilation of the proposed amendments to the International Health Regulations: apps.who.int/gb/wgihr/pdf_files/wgihr1/WGIHR_Compilation-en.pdf
- Swiss attorney Philipp Kruse presentation to the European Parliament on the dangers of the proposed amendments to the IHR: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj32DC4bz6Y
- International Health Regulations: www.who.int/publications/i/item/9789241580496
- World Health Organization warns of “infodemic”: www.who.int/health-topics/infodemic#tab=tab_1
- WHO’s EARS (Early AI-supported Response with Social listening) program: www.who-ears.com/#/
- Leo Hohmann article “Is the government secretly stealing and storing the DNA of newborn babies?”: leohohmann.substack.com/p/is-the-government-secretly-stealing
- UNESCO wants to regulate all Internet content: www.technocracy.news/unesco-seeks-to-regulate-all-internet-content/
- Lady Colin Campbell’s template for a letter to send to your elected representatives: https://bit.ly/3u8Ily2