It’s Friday night and we present a bevy of news items you need to know about. We also continue our month-long prophecy series with the conclusion of our interview with David Flynn, who explains the mathematical, geographic, and symbolic connections between Babylon and Washington, D.C.
Show topics and links:
- David Flynn’s Watcher Website
- Cydonia: The Secret Chronicles of Mars by David Flynn
- Capitol police investigate report of gunshots
- Counter-Coup Forces Engage In Gun Battle at Capitol by Sorcha Faal
Read with discernment
- Capitol raid causes separation (of powers) anxiety
- Administration says gov’t, not court, should judge spy secrets
Trust Big Brother–we know what’s best for you
- Mexico’s Fox Praises U.S. Immigration Vote
We’ve been sold down the river by the Senate!
- Bush Border Policy Related to Carlyle Group Deal? by Jerome Corsi
We didn’t have time to discuss this, but Corsi offers a reason for why Bush is fighting so hard to keep the Mexican border open: MONEY.
- Theft of veterans’ data may cost U.S. $500 million
Does somebody want to know where all our experienced former soldiers are?
- Man found dead near secret CIA base
- Venezuelan lawmakers blast new video game
It’s basically a military sim for training mercenaries to take out Hugo Chavez
- Chikungunya: Genetic clues to new ferocity of little-known virus
This disease has turned deadly, and over a million people around the Indian Ocean have it
- 100 Items To Disappear First In A Panic
David Flynn -- Daniel 3:3 (Part 2) [ 1:03:07 ] Play Now | Play in Popup | Download