Tonight we begin our summertime series of conspiracy-related interviews, but not in the way you might think. Our guest tonight is investigative reporter Janet C. Phelan, who begins to tell personal and painful story that involves her family. We think that once you think about how this could affect someone you know, you’ll find her experience as disturbing as we do.
Show topics and links:
- ‘The War Comes Home’ by Janet C. Phelan
- The Hitler Poems by Janet C. Phelan
Janet’s first book, a collection of her poetry
- China’s high-tech military disaster
- Bush sneaking North American super-state without oversight?
- The Security and Prosperity Partnership
- The official SPP website (www.spp.gov)
- Al-Maliki’s Baghdad Clean-up Plan: 75,000 Iraqi and Multinational Forces; Possible Airstrikes
- No promise to leave Iraq–ever
- North Korea to launch Taepodong-2 missile to hit US territory next week
- US Fears North Korea Missile Test
- Treaty Schmeaty: US insists on right to develop arms for outer space
- Return of the petri dish warriors
- Labs compete to make new nuclear bomb
Janet Phelan (Part 1) [ 59:28 ] Play Now | Play in Popup | Download
Ron Gottschalk suggested I contact you for possible help in broadcasting information about common “euthanasia” practices. I’ve left messages in other sites just now as I don’t know the best means to contact you. Thanks, Alanna – 310 459 1512
Are you trying to contact us or Janet?
Dear Talk Show Hosts,
My name is Rachel Adamovsky and I am writing to you to contact you regarding your interview with Janet C. Phelan. I am going to be interviewing her and I need a second opinion. I will will also be writing an article on her. My questions are: What was your opinion of Janet before you had her on your radio show. Did your opinion change after you had her on the radio. Do you feel she was telling the truth or embelishing. Would you ever have her back on your show. What is your overall opinion of her.
Feel free to contact me as soon as possible.