The situation worsens in the Middle East. While all eyes are focused on Lebanon, Russia’s president Vladimir Putin has quietly paid off his nation’s foreign debt, struck a number of arms deals with countries unfriendly to the U.S., and taken control of one of the world’s biggest oil and gas companies. What’s his game?
- Emergency exercise in St. Louis metro area
- Simulated nuclear explosion planned Aug. 14-16 in Honolulu
- The neocons’ next war
- Russia test fires intercontinental ballistic missile
- Gazprom’s Venezuela deal alarms U.S.
- What’s the real federal deficit?
- 9/11 conspiracy theorists thriving