Well, Columbia, Missouri’s Little League team didn’t make it to the world championship, but they gave it a good run. Meanwhile, we’re looking at the possibility that Columbia might host a new Homeland Security BSL-3 and BSL-4 lab to study anthrax, West Nile, foot and mouth, and other infectious diseases that could be used in ‘agro terror’.
We’d rather watch baseball.
- University of Missouri’s NBAF website
- Spanish firm to build and run new Texas toll road
- NSA wiretap whistleblowers found dead in
- Another day, another data theft (Subscription fee required)
- Majority of Israelis want Olmert out
- Alleged new embryonic stem cell technique killed all the embryos
- Occultists slaughter sheep on estate owned by Prince Charles