Weâ€™re back after a week away, and the show is again a wide-ranging look at the state of affairs around the world. Iraq, Iran, Russia, North Korea, Election Day, and the forthcoming North American Union were all on the table.
As we connect the dots, itâ€™s becoming apparent that World War I never really ended (which itself was just a continuation of the European wars of the 19th century, which in turn were products of wars from the Elizabethan era, and so on). The conflicts in the Middle East are just the latest fronts in a long-running global conflict that never truly ends.
Hereâ€™s one of the â€œpictures of 1,000 wordsâ€ we mentioned during the show:
Hezbollah uses a salute that is disturbingly familiar. And it’s not by accident.
- Eisenhower and Enterprise in Red Sea
- Iran launches missiles to start new round of war games
- Saddam sentenced to death by hanging
- CENTCOM charts movement of conflict n Iraq toward chaos
- Islamic State of Iraq announces appointment of emir
- Audit finds over 14,000 weapons missing in Iraq
- Russia threatens to double gas prices to Georgia
- Pentagon speeds planning for strike against North Korea
- Corsi leads coalition against North American Union
- Permission to leave the country
The Dave Emory programs listed below are an excellent primer on the documented connections between the fascists of Nazi Germany and the fascists of radical Islam. Those connections are mostly British and American.
- Dave Emory: For the Record #564 “Interview With John Loftus”
- Dave Emory: For the Record #565 “Middle East Matrix”
- Dave Emory: For the Record #566 “Middle East Matrix Part II”
- Dave Emory: For the Record #567 “The Socialism of Fools”
- Dave Emory: For the Record #568 “The Life and Times of Hasan Cengic”
- Citizens find security issues with Sequoia voting machines
- Venezuelan ownership of electronic voting machine company investigated
- Florida Diebold machines help voters pick ‘right’ candidate