SHARON picked up on something this week: The timing of the release of the new movie 300, which presents an artistic vision of the epic Battle of Thermopylae, corresponds to a present-day showdown with a modern Xerxes, President Ahmadinejad of Iran. Does this make President Bush our King Leonidas?
- Dave Duncan’s “The New World Order Scam” website
- Iran ready for strike in Gulf states
- ‘Renew animal sacrifices on Mount’, says Sanhedrin
- US Expert in Litvinenko Death Shot Near His Home
- Condoleeza Rice calls northern Iraq ‘Kurdistan’
- Scientists stumble upon one of world’s oldest cities
Click the arrow on the player below to listen now, or right-click (control-click for Macs) the â€œdownloadâ€ link to save the mp3 file to your hard drive.