SHARON picked up on something this week: The timing of the release of the new movie 300, which presents an artistic vision of the epic Battle of Thermopylae, corresponds to a present-day showdown with a modern Xerxes, President Ahmadinejad of Iran. Does this make President Bush our King Leonidas?
We also talked briefly with Beth Vegh about her new Internet radio show, Ancient Future. Listen live every Friday night at 12:00 Midnight ET (GMT -5) at the Ancient Future website. Upcoming guests include Ron “Zorgon” Schmidt, Dr. Mike Heiser, Glenn Kimball, Peter Goodgame, David Sereda, and us.
- Dave Duncan’s “The New World Order Scam” website
- Iran ready for strike in Gulf states
- ‘Renew animal sacrifices on Mount’, says Sanhedrin
- US Expert in Litvinenko Death Shot Near His Home
- Condoleeza Rice calls northern Iraq ‘Kurdistan’
- Scientists stumble upon one of world’s oldest cities
Click the arrow on the player below to listen now, or right-click (control-click for Macs) the â€œdownloadâ€ link to save the mp3 file to your hard drive.
Ahmadinejad = Xerxes? [ 1:00:00 ] Play Now | Play in Popup | Download