THE MEETING of the heads of state of the world’s largest economies last week, the G20 summit, provided its members a number of photo opportunities — and what one prominent economic writer calls a “revolution in the global financial order.”
World leaders, under cover of the current economic crisis, authorized the International Monetary Fund to create a de facto global currency called Special Drawing Rights. Watch what happens next: we predict that the U.N. will seek the power to tax the world, either by taxing carbon emissions, or through the International Seabed Authority, which — under powers granted through the Law of the Sea Treaty — would tax mineral related activities in the international seabed. (Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said that securing U.S. ratification of the treaty would be a priority for her.)
This should come as no surprise to Christians. The drive to restore the global empire of Nimrod has ever been the goal of globalists, and now we’re another step closer to Babel.
We also talked about this week’s rash of multiple murders. Already the meme is spreading: in a time of economic distress, gun ownership is dangerous.
- First Look at the G20 Communique by Sharon K. Gilbert
- Fast Lane to Babel by Derek P. Gilbert
- The Official G20 Communique (opens PDF document)
- The G20 Moves the World a Step Closer to a Global Currency by Ambrose Evans-Pritchard
- Bilderberg Group to meet in Athens
- Treasury’s Very Private Asset Fund: Why write the rules to favor only a handful of bidders?
- U.N. ‘Climate Change’ Plan Would Likely Shift Trillions to Form New World Economy
- Obama nominee sees no “reason why sharia law would not be applied to govern a case in the United States”
- Bowing to the king
- Pittsburgh shooter a conspiracy follower
- Negotiating a Minefield of Bad News
- Video: 911 Call: ‘Die Die’ …
Note that the author of this piece closes with this sentence: “What’s truly unsettling in America’s new era of gloom and dead ends is wondering how many of those 663,000 [newly unemployed] might be deeply, irrevocably angry about it â€” and might have a gun.”
Warning: this is disturbing.
Note: P.I.D. Radio is proud to be part of the Revelations Radio Network, a collection of like minded Internet broadcasters. Youâ€™ll find all the shows collected at www.RevelationsRadioNetwork.com.
Click arrow on the player below to listen now, or right-click (control-click for Macs) the â€œdownloadâ€ link to save the mp3 file to your computer.