It was one year ago that we began this program with the idea of helping to publicize the message we’re putting into our books. We quickly realized that the podcast was a better way–or at least a more timely way–of getting the message out. We’ve also learned a lot from the people we’ve interviewed over the last year, and we hope you have, too.
- Wackenhut guards say Homeland Security HQ insecure
- Port security: Russian arms dealer funnels guns, drugs through UAE
- Lucky Luciano, Meyer Lansky, and WWII port security
- AC-130 flying gunships return to Iraq
- Iranian nuclear bombshell?
- Israeli special forces reported inside Iran
- ‘Blackstar’ orbital plane shelved at Area 51
- Indian cult kills children for goddess